LHC REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
Welcome to Living Hope Co-op! Before you begin your registration process, please take the time to prayerfully read through LHC's brochure. If you then feel LHC would be a support to your family, then please follow the instructions listed below, to begin your registration process for the 2017-2018 school year.
Living Hope Co-op Brochure
Pre-Registration (all families must Pre-Register)
Everyone will need to Pre-Register in order to register for classes. You must come to co-op on either day listed below to pre-register:
Monday, April 3rd, 2017
any time from: 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Monday, April 10th, 2017 any time from: 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Bring the following forms with you to co-op on April 3rd or April 10th when you pre-register:
- Registration Check List (this form is not required for pre-registration, but is a helpful check list for the registration process)
- LHC Family Form (please print form, fill it out and bring it with you)
- Liability and Medical Release Form (please print form, fill it out and bring it with you)
- 2016-2017 Teen Agreement Form (please print form, read over it with your teens that will be attending co-op and make sure you both sign it before you bring it with you).
$40.00 Registration Fee (check or cash).
The $40.00 fee is only refundable up until May 15, 2017. If you were required to fill-out a background check, the cost of the background check will be deducted from your refund. If you decide the co-op is not a good fit for your family, please come to the co-op no later than May 15th to have your registration money returned to you from the treasurer. We will not mail refunds.
We are required to file a background check on members every two years. If you are due to file a background check, you will need to do so before you can register for 2017-2018 classes.
Returning Members: We will notify you via email if you need to file a background check for the 2017-2018 school year.
New Family Members: All New Family Members will be required to file a background check before registering for classes. After the Pre-Registration forms are turned in, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to file a background check.
First Class Payments (tentative)
- May 1st, May 8th & 15th - Payments for 2017-2018 1st Session & Material Fees: you will need to come to co-op to make your payments for 1st Semester Materials Fees, as well as the Session #1 Fees for all classes you are registered for. Session Fees and Material Fees are nonrefundable.
If payments are not made by May 15th, your family will automatically be dropped from the co-op.
- Once our 2017-2018 Online Class Registrations closes, LHC Members may make class changes to their class schedules using our Add/Drop process. Please refer to our Add/Drop policy located on our "Class Information" page for more information regarding the Add/Drop procedures.*
- All student class registrations and parent job registrations are subject to change if the Leadership Board deems it necessary.